- 1 lemon, juiced
- ½ cucumber, juiced
- ⅛ cup sugar
- ¼ cup hot water
- ice cubes
- Juice the lemon using a lemon squeezer or the edge of a knife. Note: To squeeze more juice from the lemon, roll and slightly crush it before cutting it.
- Cut the cucumber in half, then slice it to four pieces.
- Juice the cucumber slices using a juicer.
- Stir hot water and sugar together.
- Put all the prepared ingredients in a tall glass.
- Stir and garnish with lemon and cucumber slices.
Cucumber Lemonade Recipe Video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!