Chowking-Style Chao Fan Recipe
- 6-8 cups Cooked Rice
- ¼ cup Choice of Meat (ground beef, ground chicken meat, or finely chopped breakfast sausage)
- 2 tbsp Garlic, chopped finely
- 1 medium Onion, chopped finely
- 1 medium sized Bell pepper, chopped finely
- ¼ cup Carrots, chopped finely
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 2 tsp Chopped Green Onion
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- On a skillet, saute finely chopped garlic in oil until golden brown. Make sure that your fire is set to medium heat.
- Add finely chopped onion and stir until translucent.
- Add your meat of choice (beef or chicken or chopped sausage) and stir occasionally until cooked.
- Put chopped bell pepper and carrots, salt and pepper and continue stirring.
- Add chili powder and curry powder and mix until evenly distributed.
- Add your cooked rice and mix until slightly brown.
- Add beaten eggs and stir until it becomes completely distributed and cooked.
- Stir in your green onion right before serving. Serve hot and enjoy!