- 1 kg Chinese cabbage
- a littel bit salt
- 200 grams minced beef
- 2 tbsp. corn oil
- 3 sjarlotjes, 1 onion
- 1 ½ tsp. paprika powder
- pinch of monosodium glutamate
- ½ TSP. pepper
- 1 ½ kippenbouilontablet
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 4 tbsp. water
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped parsley
- Wash the cabbage well with cold water.
- Place in a large pan of water to a boil and allow the cabbage with salt until al dente, so still crisp.
- Cut the leaves than in medium-large pieces.
- Fruit in the hot oil the minced meat with the fine-sliced onions shallots.
- Add the paprikapowder, pepper vetsin and crumbled bouilontablet monosodium glutamate.
- Tie the cornstarch with water and add this on high heat while stirring.
- Spoon the cabbage on a flat dish and pour the meat sauce.
- Garnish with slices of egg and parsley and serve this tasty cabbage dish with cooked rice.