Chicken Morcon Recipe
- 3 pieces Large size Thigh chicken filet
- 1 carrot
- 3 segments of cheddar
- 3 pieces ham
- 3 pieces red frank
- 2 pieces hard bubbled egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dark ground pepper
- 1 glass pineapple juice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 red onion slashed
- 2 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1/some water
- ½ tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon catsup
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce pineapple juice, catsup, salt, garlic, onion, dark ground pepper for atleast 30 minutes.
- Place the chicken in a level surface and stuff with the sausage, ham, carrot, cheddar and egg on one side.
- Move the chicken encasing the fillings and attach with cooking string to guarantee that the meat won't open-up.
- Exchange the stuffed chicken in a meal and pour-in the marinade, water and stew until the chicken is delicate (around 15-20 minutes)
- Broil the stewed meat for no less than 3-5 minutes both sides.
- Uproot the string and cut into serving pieces
- Place in a serving dish and include the sauce that was left over from the mea