- 2 lbs. chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 1 small red bell pepper, cut into cubes
- 2 big potatoes, quartered
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 6 stalks parsley, cut into 2 inches length
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 thumb ginger, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Fry the potatoes then set aside.
- Fry the chicken then set aside.
- In a pan, sauté the garlic, onion & ginger.
- Add the fried chicken, fish sauce and curry powder.
- Add water and simmer until the chicken is tender.
- Put-in the red bell pepper, parsley and fried potatoes then simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, add the coconut milk and mix well. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy your chicken curry!
Chicken Curry recipe video:
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for more awesome recipe videos!