- 1 kg chicken
- 1 whole pineapple
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 pc onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- Oil for sauté
- Prepare all the ingredients and cut.
- Heat the pan with oil and sauté the chopped garlic.
- Add the onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add the chicken, mix and cover it for 10 minutes.
- Removed the cover, stir and add the seasoning, salt, pepper, sugar, seasoning granules, vinegar and soy sauce. Stir it well and cover for another 15 minutes. Slow fire only
- After 15 minutes remove the cover and stir it.
- Adjust the taste according to your tastebud.
- Stir it frequently to avoid burning.
- 10 minutes before cooking time add the pineapple. And continue to stir until it cooks.
- And now the adobo chicken with pineapple is ready to serve. Enjoy