Mommies out there, if you’re looking for the perfect handy dandy snack the children won’t get enough of, these bread rolls are it! Golden and crunchy on the outside and filled with meaty hot dogs and creamy cheese on the inside, they’ll sure please kids and adults alike!
Here are a few simple tips to help you turn out a big bunch in no time:
the sweet and tangy taste of banana catsup a great compliment to the creamy and salty flavors of these bread rolls. You can either spread a very thin layer of catsup on the bread (not too thick or the bread will turn too soggy to roll) before you add the sliced hot dog and cheese or just serve the fried bread rolls with a side of banana catsup for dipping.
Cut the hot dog and cheese into thin strips so you’ll be able to roll the bread tightly around them.
To prevent the temperature from plummeting, do not overcrowd pan and fry in batches as needed.
- 10 pcs. tasty bread/ white bread
- 5 pcs. hotdog
- ½ pack cheese (regular size)
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- cooking oil, for frying
- Slice the hotdog in half lengthwise. Fry, then set aside.
- Flatten the bread by pressing it using a spoon. You can also use a rolling pin if available.
- In each piece of bread, put half hotdog and sliced cheese. Roll the bread and pitchfork with toothpick to maintain its form.
- Beat the eggs. Dip each hotdog roll into the egg then roll in a plate or tray with bread crumbs.
- In a medium heated pan, fry the hotdog rolls until golden brown.
- Serve in a plate with tissue paper to drain oil.
- Enjoy your hotdog rolls!