- 30 grams Slice Ginger
- 1 pc. Slice Onion
- 5 Cloves Slice Garlic
- 7 pcs. Eggs
- 1 Pack of Misua Noodles
- 1 tsp of Salt, Pepper and Seasoning granules
- 4 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 3 cups of Water for Soup
- 2 tbsp. Oil for sauté
- Slice onion, garlic and ginger. Set aside.
- Heat the pan with oil and sauté onion, ginger and garlic until translucent.
- Add the water and seasoned with salt, pepper, seasoning granules and fish sauce.
- When its boiling adds the egg and don’t stir to not break the egg yolk.
- Lastly add the misua noodles and let it boil until the egg is cook.
- Turn off the heat and Served while hot. Enjoy