- 3-4 large ripe avocado, puree in blender
- 200g crushed graham crackers (or any biscuit)
- 1 pack all purpose cream
- 1 big can condensed milk
- 1 cup crushed grahams (or any biscuit)
- In a bowl, combine cream, condensed milk, avocado puree and mix well.
- Prepare rectangular tubs or any container.
- Line the bottom of each tubs with crushed graham about 1½ inch thick.
- Pour in about an inch thick avocado mixture. Sprinkle it with crushed graham on top for the final layer.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight. Serve cold. Enjoy!