- 2 tablespoon cooking oil
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 4 pieces garlic, minced
- 2 pieces onion, sliced
- 1 pack or can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 piece stalk of celery, chopped
- ½ kilo mixed chicken wings, gizzard and liver, cut into small pieces
- ½ kilo carrots, peeled-off, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo turnips, peeled-off, cut into cubes
- ½ kilo green peas
- 1 big can young corn, sliced
- 1 big can whole mushroom, sliced
- ¼ kilo kasuy nuts, plain
- 50 pieces quail egg, hardly boiled
- In a pan, heat oil and butter.
- Saute’ garlic and onion.
- Add chicken pieces, gizzard and liver then stir.
- Add carrots and turnips. Do not overcook.
- Let it cover and stir occasionally.
- Add young corn, mushroom and green peas.
- Add little water and let simmer.
- Gradually add cream of mushroom then stir well.
- Add fish sauce and pepper to taste
- Add quail eggs, cook until sauce are thicken
- Moved out from fire then top with kasuy nuts.
- Served while hot.