How to Make Milo Dalgona Using Egg White/Meringue
- 1 sachet Milo
- 1 swak Bear brand Powder Milk
- Ice Cubes
- 5 tbsp. Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Hot water
- 1 Egg white
- 1 cup Water
- In a bowl mix the hot water, milo and sugar. Set aside
- Beat the egg white with half teaspoon white sugar until fluffy.
- In a glass with water mix the powder milk with sugar. Mix well.
- Mix the milo mixture and beaten egg white/meringue to make dalgona.
- Add cube ice and Put the milo dalgona on top.
- Serve with Sprinkle milo powder. Enjoy!